Monday 24 October 2011

Cheap Star Trek: Mirror: I.S.S. Enterprise Ncc - 1701 Ship

Cheap Star Trek: Mirror: I.S.S. Enterprise Ncc - 1701 Ship Discount Review Shop









Cheap "Star Trek: Mirror: I.S.S. Enterprise Ncc - 1701 ShipFEB098006Diamond Select" Discount Review Shop. Are you looking for the cheapest Star Trek: Mirror: I.S.S. Enterprise Ncc - 1701 Ship? I already bought that Amazon was selling now with FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders $25 and over Direct from Amazon.com. After the information in Internet for a long time to see Amazon sell cheaper elsewhere. Guaranteed delivery.





"Star Trek: Mirror: I.S.S. Enterprise Ncc - 1701 Ship" Feature


  • Star Trek is one of the most popular science fiction franchises in the world
  • "Mirror, Mirror" is the memorable second season episode of Star Trek that introduced the evil Mirror Universe
  • The I.S.S. Enterprise is the Empire's premier warship in the Mirror Universe
  • Ship measures 16" long
  • Comes with light and sound effects



"Star Trek: Mirror: I.S.S. Enterprise Ncc - 1701 Ship" Overview


A Diamond Select Release! Usually a welcome sight in systems across the Milky Way, the starship Enterprise isn't always commanded by the good guys... Featuring a design based on the fan-favorite "Mirror, Mirror" episode of the original Star Trek television series, this sixteen-inch starship sports a new look as the Mirror Universe's I.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701! Each ship includes light and sound effects plus a removable display stand.








Cheap "Star Trek: Mirror: I.S.S. Enterprise Ncc - 1701 Ship" Discount Review Shop

"Star Trek: Mirror: I.S.S. Enterprise Ncc - 1701 Ship" Related Products




FEB098006

No comments:

Post a Comment